The group of us, we stand around
solem, with out sound, there are
tears in our eyes, anger smoking from us
the air is thick with pain,
it makes an oblivious by stander,
walking thru, double over in hurt,
they feel our agony, the pain we
are drowning in.
and you are walking around, watching
us, this circus of sorrow, a smile
on your face, the word "lies"
written on your lips.
I've never felt so much hatered for
someone before, it scares me.
it burns at my core.
you're watching your destruction,
caused by your being
infuriated by jealousy
do you really want to ruin all
their lives,
just to feel like yours is worth
something?
you are a sick monster
you've hurt him, my love, my life
he is wide open, all the
ripped and torn pages hidden inside
him, are you fluttering around for
everyone to read?
and now your lies have
laughed in our faces,
accusing him of harming you,
your lies.
you know he's not a monster.
YOU ARE!
your jealousy is what hurt you.
the rage, it burns inside me to
hurt you,
to rip all your lies out,
tell them the truth so
they'll be angry for holding
you up so long,
and then shove them back inside
of you,
sew you shut so that you
can never escape yourself.
but I refuse to let myself bring
you pain.
I'm better than you,
I am not a monster
not a monster
not
a
monster.
one day a wave will come
and this will all come back
to you, I hope you drown.
I want you to feel more than,
his pain, my pain, our pain
her pain, his pain, their pain
his pain, her pain, their pain
her pain, her pain, her pain, their pain
our pain together
I want you to feel
more than all of that together,
a tsunami that can
thrown down buildings
but maybe it doesn't have to happen
all at once.
it could slowly build up
it is building up-
I smiled today, for real
the kiss he gave me today
wasn't scared
a tear on my cheek today,
I laughed too hard.
oh- and
he and I, we're closer than we've
ever been, and stronger
slowly it's coming, the wave will hit.
eventually
I hope it hurts.
06 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOW i really like it. i still cant beleive the bitch. have they figured any thing out for sure yet?? yeah my middle name is mae... =] i'm just that cool. we'll get better at talking.
talk to ya later.
<3
ah well lets hope it is over, i know he is really good at hiding things. but you'll make it through all this shit only stronger. hehe i hope that 1 in a three thousand that, that poem went to her and she feels like shit. but she has to live with this on her consience for the rest of her life. ah this school is so drama filled it is rediculus. i cannot wait to get out, 152 more days till i graduate. so that will be good. well i better go my fourth hour teacher keeps giving me funny looks, toodels my dear <3
hey are you ok??? whats wrong???
wow what the fuck, does he know you two are going out? she is such a bitch, god do people really need to talk about that its none of there business.
I know who this is aboutttt
Stupid Cunt face. >:(
KARMA will get her.
Post a Comment